Saturday 12 May 2012

Wishlist

I haven't blogged in a while so here's an update. I've been so busy with coursework deadlines and revision I haven't had the time! Also I'm a bit low on money at the moment and there's so many things in the shops I want right now that I can't decide what to buy, therefore I decided to show you a few items in my wishlist! Hope you like :) xxx





PETITES FLORAL PRINT PLAYSUIT - MISS SELFRIDGE - £37




PETITES GRAPHIC FRINGE TEE-Miss Selfridge £24




  • Natural Crochet toms - Toms - £45




    Sleeveless stripe shirt - Topshop - £32



Lips in sartorial - Topshop - £8




2 comments:

  1. Everything you've picked out is absolutely gorgeous. I can most definitely see you in the fringe tee. ;) You've definitely gotta do a haul when you go shopping! :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks hun! yeah saving up my money as we speak so that I can go on a massive shopping spree! :D xx

      Delete