Tuesday 14 August 2012

Working 9 'till 5

Hey everyone! This week I am on work experience therefore probably won't be blogging a lot as it is quite tiring working literally from 9am until 5pm (well 5.30pm but still!) 

In the past I have noticed on the trains going up to London in the morning that a lot of business men and women don't really make much of an effort with their work clothes fashion wise and when I started my work experience I didn't want to be one of those people to just wear black trousers and a blouse therefore I wanted to try and see how hard it was to find a nice outfit that is both acceptable in fashion and the workplace!
Here are the pictures of what I wore today and I hope that I achieved what I set out to do! Hope you all like I would love to know your opinions!!! :) xxx



Cream Embroidered Blouse - H&M - £19.99
Silver Collar Necklace - River Island SALE - £3.00
Cream Suede Feel Ruched Blazer - TKMaxx - £20.00
Tan Straight Legged Trousers - H&M SALE - £7.00
Black Dolly Shoes - Primark - £4.00
Cream Shoulder Bag - Topshop - £38.00

12 comments:

  1. the blouse looks gorgeous! and the necklace for £3, such a bargain!

    please take a look, www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah it was I can't resit a good bargain! ;D haha will do :) xx

      Delete
  2. great outfit and I love your blog! check mine out? http://teddiecreates.blogspot.com/

    maybe we could even do a button swap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) will do! and definitely! mine is my pic on the side if you wanted to take it and I'll put yours up on mine? :) xxx

      Delete
  3. really cute outfit, love your blouse and the necklace! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, that blouse is gorgeous

    Adaora x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trousers are so nice! you look lovely!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, that blouse is gorgeous

    Adaora x

    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete