Sunday 12 August 2012

Wishlist: Boots!

Hey everyone! I really need your help! All of the shops are now bringing in their Autumn/Winter Collections and Topshop especially are bringing out some really nice things for the coming seasons and I especially love their boots at the moment! I really need some new decent boots that I can wear with most things and keep-hopefully-for a  long time!
Anyway, here are some pictures of all the boots I like, where they are from and their price and I would really appreciate your help as to what boots you think would be best for everyday style and practicality. 
Enjoy! Thank you!!! :) xxx

1. MARIO Fur Collar Hiking Boots - Topshop - £40.00
2. MARIO Bordeaux Hiking Boots - Topshop - £40.00
3. ALEXA Cleat Sole Lace-up Boots - Topshop - £80.00
4. MILLICENT Stud Back Boots - Topshop - £40.00
5. Grey Wedge Ankle Boots - £35.00
6. Black Leather Ankle Boots - Dorothy Perkins - £65.00



2 comments:

  1. The dorothy perkins boots look alot like the topshop ones! I can't wait for winter to buy new boots :) haha
    Great picks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw really I didn't notice? :) yeah me too! Thank youuuu!! :D xx

      Delete