Saturday 11 August 2012

NEW L'ORÉAL Paris Nude Magique BB Cream Review

Hey everyone! In this post I am going to be reviewing the NEW L'ORÉAL Paris Nude Magique BB Cream. A lot of brands of make up are bringing out these BB creams which promise to give all over coverage for blemishes, imperfections and lines. The BB creams combine the benefits of skin care and makeup to give you that 'flawless finish'.
I for one never use foundation as I am quite lucky to have relatively clear skin, *touch wood* apart from the odd spot which I normally cover up using a concealer, therefore have never really seen the point in using a foundation. However having seen loads of adverts from various brands of makeup all bringing out BB creams and the fact I am a sucker for free samples, I therefore decided to combine both and try a free sample of the L'ORÉAL Paris Nude Magique BB Cream. 





I was excited to try it however once I opened the little sachet and put some on my hand I though they gave me the wrong thing as it came out a white-grey colour! However, once I started rubbing it into my hand it magically changed colour so I was nicely surprised there!

The cream itself was smooth in texture and went onto my skin nicely. I tried using a sponge to put it on but found it easier using my fingers. The cream gave me an even coverage overall and I am pleased with the results as it made my skin feel very soft. It also has SPF 15 in it which is good for the summer as it protects your skin at the same time! If I was to buy the cream I would have to buy a lighter colour as the colour was wrong for me and I did feel a bit tangoed! (The effects of which can be seen below on the sponge and the wipe) haha!



Although a fairly good cream overall, I don't think I will be purchasing it as I did feel as if it was caked on my face a tad but not sure if that's to do with the fact I don't wear foundation.
Hope you enjoyed this post!!! :) xxx


L'ORÉAL Paris Nude Magique BB Cream - Superdrug - £9.99 *Special Offer*



No comments:

Post a Comment