Monday 6 August 2012

OOTD: Black & White

Hey everyone! This is only a short post to show you the outfit that I wore yesterday as I didn't have the time to upload it. Not really Outfit Of the day I apologise, but it was yesterdays! haha!
Anyway I wore this when I went out to meet up with my friends, I wore my new Skater skirt which is from primark and paired it with my Layered, Collared, Topshop top which I think has worked well. I felt this outfit didn't need accessories as the top already has a collar and so I kept it basic with a Coral Red lipstick from Topshop which matches my nail varnish and then used my Tan Bag. 
Anyway here are the pics, hope you like!!! :) xxx




Lipstick (Lips) in Sartorial - Topshop £8.00
Layered, Collared Top - Topshop - *Unknown Price*
Black Skater Skirt - Primark - £6.00
Leather Jacket - Topshop - *Unknown Price*
Basic Black Shoes - M&S - £20.00 approx.

No comments:

Post a Comment