Thursday 9 August 2012

OOTD: Nautical

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to show you what I wore today. I didn't realise this when I was putting the clothes together but once I had the outfit on I realised it had quite a nautical theme with the navy striped top and also the navy boat shoes which I wear quite often!
I went to see my Nanny and Grandad today which was nice and I spent lunch and the remaining afternoon with them in the sun :)
Here are the pics, hope you enjoy!!! :) xxx


Earrings - Topshop - £2.00 approx.
Lipstick (Lips) in Sartorial - Topshop £8.00
Sunglasses - Primark - £1.00
Navy Stripe Top - River Island - *Unknown Price*
Black Skater Skirt - Primark - £6.00
Tan Bag - Primark - £6/£7.00
Navy Boat Shoes - Topshop - £22.00

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit Emily. You look a little like a french student. :P

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete