Wednesday 1 August 2012

OOTD: Aztec Pearls

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to show you what I wore today. Most of the day was spent doing textiles coursework (I hate getting set homework in the summer!). But then in the afternoon my friend Elli-Rose came over and we spent the afternoon watching Sherlock Holmes, eating cookies and drinking some weird concoction that she had brought with her (it tasted good though) haha! 
Overall it has been a good day and hopefully you like my outfit, I've had the skirt for a while and it is a petite skirt as I am a short 5ft2" so fits me very well! Hope you enjoy!!! :) xxx




(P.S. I apologise for my horrible sticky out wrist and baby finger but I cannot help that haha)


Pearl Peter Pan Beaded Collar Necklace - Primark - £4.00
Black Basic Crop Top - Primark - £8.00
Petite Aztec Print Skirt - Topshop SALE - £15.00 approx.
Black Gladiator Sandals - TKMaxx - £19.99 approx.
Nail Varnish - Barry M in Coral - £2.99
White Stone Ring - Spain - 2-3 €
Leaf Ring - Topshop - *Unknown Price*
Black Oval Ring - Primark - *Unknown price*


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your rings! Gorgeous outfit x

    Have a look at my outfit post if you have a second!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete