Wednesday 27 February 2013

I Can Feel A Spring In My Step Coming...

Hey everyone! Although it doesn't feel like it, spring is just around the corner! So excited for it to start getting warmer so that I can wear a lot of clothes I haven't quite been able too because of the cold and stormy weather!

So with Spring so close I want to start buying and bringing out old clothes from my wardrobe in preparation for the (slightly) warmer weather and one thing I definitely need for the next season is some new shoes! You may/may not have seen already but I did a post similar to this asking for your help in helping me choose some new boots for the winter months so you can probably guess what's coming ;D

I have put together a few shoes that I really like and would love your help in helping me decide which ones would be most suitable as we approach Spring/Summer :D

Hope you enjoy this post and please feel free to leave your feedback below good or bad? Thanks!!! :) xxxx

Clockwise starting from the top left:
KONNIE Cage Cut Out Shoes - Topshop - £42.00
Paintbox T-Bar Nude Patent Leather - Office - £45.00
Paintbox T-Bar Black Patent Leather - Office - £45.00
MARTINA Geek T-Bar Shoes - Topshop - £30.00

9 comments:

  1. Those pink ones are so sweet :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are aren't they? I love all of them though :( aha x

      Delete
  2. I like the top left brown ones, I think they will go with nay colour x
    Saw your post on the FBL page on facebook, so i started following you on GFC. I am trying to get to 400 followers before Sunday so I would really appreciate a follow back.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I like them all so need to chose one to buy! haha yeah sure no problem lovely :) x

      Delete
  3. Hi Emily, I found your blog via the FBL group on Facebook. I'm your newest GFC follower :)

    I love the nude coloured shoes here, they are so sweet. Would be perfect with a dress for spring or summer. I love how you have a wishlist on the side of your blog also, that's such a cute idea.

    Fiona @ www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Hope you like the rest of my blog too and my posts to come :D x

      Delete
  4. top left brown are sah cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw ya think? I think I may get two pairs haha xx

      Delete
  5. The blue ones are amazing! But I never seen these shoes on brazilian stores :(
    I love ur blog! Congratulations! :) xx

    ReplyDelete