Tuesday 19 February 2013

Eyes like catwoman.

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to show you the beautiful new clothes I bought myself from American Apparel. I got them in Soho in the New York store basically because its a lot cheaper in America haha! I really wish that I'd bought myself a lot more from there now because it was such a good way to buy things from there!

As you may or may not already know I am a cat lover and so everything cats from clothes to jewellery I will most probably LOVE! Therefore I couldn't not buy this cat top from AA when I saw it could I? ;)

It was a bit pricey at $30 for a small top made from chiffon which for anyonewho doesn't know what it is, its a very thin material. But seeing as the exchange rate was fairly reasonable I just had to buy it.

I also bought a few other things whilst I was there such as the matte nail varnish because I wanted it but thought it was too pricey in England. I also bought a few things from Forever 21 and a few tourist shops whilst in New York too. 

I love maxi skirts already but once I saw this chiffon maxi skirt in one of my favourite colours-burgundy I fell in love with it too and found that the two together looked quite nice (well in my opinion anyway).

Hopefully you agree and I hope you like what I bought too!!! :) xxx







Burgundy Maxi Skirt - American Apparel - $58 (minus tax)
Cat Top - American Apparel - $30 (minus tax)
Matte Top Coat Nail Varnish - 3 for $15 (minus tax)
Red Triangle Necklace - Forever 21 - $7 approx.
Earrings - Forever 21 - $3.80
Bowler Hat - H&M - £7.99

4 comments:

  1. hey dear, found you through FBL. followed your blog now.. mind to follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and the skirt hun :)

    Be great if you could check out my post on Sheinside.com | How to style the graphic jumper for SS13

    And don't forget to enter my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete