Tuesday 31 July 2012

Bittersweet

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to show you my new-ish maxi skirt that I got from a charity shop, I have wanted one like this for ages and was so happy to finally find one! I haven't had the chance to wear it out properly yet but this is what I'd wear if I was to. 
The Bandeau top is from Topshop and is really comfortable but close up has a lace-like detailing to it which I love! I could also wear the skirt with the black crop top I got from Topshop if the weather was a bit cooler. 
Anyway here are the pictures of my outfit, hope you enjoy!!! :) xxx



Pendant Clock Necklace - Spain - 5€ (£3.90 approx.)
Black Bandeau Top - Topshop - £8.00
Pink Maxi Skirt - Charity Shop - £4.99
Black Gladiator Sandals - TKMaxx - £19.99 approx.
Nail Varnish - Barry M in Coral - £2.99
Key Ring - Primark - £1.99
Leaf Ring - Topshop - *Unknown Price*
Black Ring - Primark - *Unknown price*

2 comments: