Saturday 14 July 2012

Copycat

Hey everyone! This blog is inspired by a page that used to be in the weekend paper years ago. The page was called 'take two' if I remember correctly and was about finding a cheaper alternative of an item of clothing or outfit that you really like but can't afford. This is the story of my life as I am always trying to find the same item of clothing that I like for cheaper if I am short on money-you can't always find everything you want for a cheaper price but it is always worth looking! 
Anyway here are some items that I like and have found for a cheaper price, hope you enjoy!!! :) xxx


Pearl Peter Pan Collar Necklace
Topshop - £14.00.....................Primark - £4.00



Black Elastic Drop Back Skirt
                  Miss Selfridge - £37.00.................SeaRock Fashion on eBay - £12.00



Lace Peplum Top
       Warehouse - £35.00...............George at ASDA - £14.00



 Biker Leather Jacket
       Oasis - £168.00..............Topshop - £58.00

4 comments:

  1. This is a really good post Emily. :D I actually think the Asda version of the top is better than the Warehouse one. :D

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun! Yeah most of it is exactly the same or nicer in my opinion and the fact its cheaper makes it better too ;D hehe xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love cheaper alternatives! Love the Asda top xo

    ReplyDelete