Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hyde Park Gig Outfit

Hey everyone! As you may or may not already know, the Coca Cola Olympic Torch Relay Finale Gig is coming up on Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it as quite a few artists I like are playing and it means I get to see some good friends again that I haven't seen in ages!!

Anyway here is the outfit I'm hoping to wear however I still need to buy a bag and don't know which combination of shoes and bags (colours etc) I should go with and would love your opinions!! Hope you enjoy!!! :) xxx
(P.S. I apologise for the poor quality of the first picture I was in a rush)


Petite Blue shirt - Topshop - £15.00
Cream Spike Necklace - Topshop - £7.00
Black MOTO Shorts - Topshop - SALE £15.00 approx.
Backpacks (Tan & Black) - Primark - £9.00
Tan Gladiator Sandals - Primark - *unknown price*
Black Gladiator Sandals - TKMaxx - £19.99 approx.





6 comments:

  1. I like the brown, gives it an extra dimension I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this look, in either brown or black!!! Your necklace is divine! You look gorgeous & fierce!! I'm preferential to black, though! Either way, it's perfection, love! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Yeah I'm just really indecisive so need to chose one for tomorrow :P haha xx

      Delete
  3. greaat outfit! i love your necklace :D x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete