Friday 6 July 2012

Charity Shop Haul + OOTD

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I don't really have an excuse just that I forgot and didn't have anything interesting to blog so I apologise :)

Anyway here are a couple of things I got in the charity shops near my college in the past few days. The nude, sheer shirt that I got (which I have wanted for ages!) has a cute scallop detail on the arms and length which I love!
 I used to be rubbish with finding anything decent in charity shops but lately I have been quite lucky, it's all having time and patience to look through everything even things that aren't your size to find some nice things.

I have also got my OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) It's pretty simple but it was only to go to college in and I have got quite a lot of compliments from the necklace I got in the Topshop SALE (as seen in my previous post) so I hope you like everything!!! :) xxx












 Sheer Nude Scallop Shirt - Charity shop - £4.00
Brown Satchel - Charity Shop - £3.99
OOTD:
Aqua blue Earrings - Topshop - £2.00
Petite Blue shirt - Topshop - £15.00
Cream Spike Necklace - Topshop - £7.00
(Now reduced to £4.50 in Topshop SALE)
Black MOTO Jeans - Topshop - approx. £38.00
Tan Belt - Primark - £1.50 approx.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your outfit and I can't believe the awesome things you find in charity shops! I really need to purchase that necklace. :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun! :) yeah you should start looking and yeah definitely buy that necklace its amazing :D xxx

      Delete