Monday 30 July 2012

July Haul

Hey everyone! I called this post July haul as I have bought a few bits throughout the whole month and am therefore showing you them all together as it would be a bit boring doing a post on just one item! 

Anyway, on Thursday it was the Olympic Torch Relay Finale Gig hosted by Coca Cola and I had an amazing time seeing some friends I hadn't seen in ages and also enjoyed seeing all of the artists perform especially The Wanted, You Me At Six and Rizzle Kicks! :)

Here are a few pictures of the various clothes/accessories I have bought this last month (I finally got a skater skirt really cheap so can cross that off of my wishlist!) and also some pictures of me and my two friends Tiffany and Monica whom I went to the gig with as we were right at the front of over 65,000 people! I had an amazing time and hope you enjoy the pictures!!! :) xxx



 We were at the front of this!!! Amazing!





Black Skater Skirt - Primark - £6.00
Brown Leather Boots (Clarks) - Charity Shop - £5.00
Flower Headband - Charity Shop - £3.99
Pink Maxi Skirt - Charity Shop - £4.99
Black Crop Top - Topshop - £8.00
Silver Collar Necklace - River Island SALE - £3.00
Tan Purse - Primark - £3.00
Black Rucksack - Primark - £9.00
Barry M in Strawberry - Superdrug - £2.99
Barry M in Matt White - Superdrug - £2.99


No comments:

Post a Comment