Friday 13 July 2012

Aztec Galaxy

Hey everyone! As it's summer I get quite bored quite quickly and so found a nail tutorial of how to do galaxy nail art design courtesy of my friend Kristy. 
I had a sleepover again on Wednesday night and decided to try it out. If you want more info on how to re-create the galaxy nail design you can watch the tutorial I got it from here. We also went shopping and as I'm trying to save up my money at the moment I only bought this Aztec Jumper from Primark but found out it was reduced when I got to the till which was a nice surprise! Anyway here is my new jumper that I wore today and also the results of the galaxy nail art design, hope you like it!!! :) xxx





I apologise for the bad editing here as I could only take a photo of my hands one at a time haha!


Lipstick (Lips) in Sartorial - Topshop £8.00
Cream Spike Necklace - Topshop - £7.00
Aztec Print jumper - Primark - £3.00
Black MOTO Jeans - Topshop - approx. £38.00
Tan Belt - Primark - £1.50 approx.
Key-Ring - Primark - £1.00 approx.

3 comments: