Friday 22 June 2012

Charity Shop Haul

The past few days I have been rummaging around in all the charity shops in the high street next to my college and came across a few good things that I had to buy! (there were more things but I ran out of money:( haha) Anyway, my friend and I went to about 4 different charity shops and found various items of clothing and jewellery so here are a few of the bits I bought, hope you like :) xxx





 Stripe Topshop Dress - Charity shop - £3.50
Locket Pendant Necklace - Spain 5€ (About £4)
Nail Polish - Barry M in Coral - £2.99


 Vintage Top - Charity Shop - £3.95


 Patterned Gap Top - Charity Shop - £3.95


 I paired the pink, patterned shirt with a hair clip that I had bought from Topshop ages ago. I just slid the hair slide near to the collar of the shirt to give the illusion of a broach which I really like and got a few compliments for so its worth improvising with what you have! :)




I found this amazing necklace in one of the charity shops I went to for only £2.99 and at first thought it was a headband as someone I follow on blogspot has a headband very similar to this! Therefore when I have some time I am hoping to attach some elastic to the necklace to make it into a headband! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment