Tuesday 12 June 2012

Holiday Finds

So as you may or may not know last week (well 2nd June) I went on Holiday to Costa Blanca in Spain for a week. Whilst on my holiday my Aunty saw someone wearing a really nice outfit and so asked where it was from. The lady was kind enough to tell us where her outfit was from and where the shop itself was and so we went along and found this really cute little shop called Lou Lou which had THE most amazing and unique items of clothing and accessories. If anyone is planning a holiday to Costa Blanca (Moraira) then you HAVE to visit this little shop. 




In this shop I found this cute little bag with a knuckle duster-like handle which I fell in LOVE with and just had to buy! It's very Alexander McQueen style which I love!


Anyway here are a few pictures of my new purse, hope you like :) xxx














It also has this little chain which you can attach either side to make it into a bag, bonus!!!


 Alexander McQueen style cluth/bag - 56€ (Around £44) - Lou Lou in Moraira in Spain.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this bag! Making me wish I was going to Spain for my hols!

    Check out my blog? I'm new :). http://fallingfeatherss.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) aw it's really lovely in Spain so you should definitely go sometime! :)

      Will do hope you like my blog! :) xxx

      Delete